Thursday, August 13, 2009

Girls Turned On By Guys Wearing Panties


This has definitely become very common these days in alot of relationships. Its totally normal and many women are actually encouaging it or accepting of it as part of the trend. Alot of my friends ask or encourage their husbands to wear their panties as part of spicing up their love lives (and Im talking about really good, normal husbands too!). I first asked my hubby to wear my panties a few years ago and hes been ok with wearing them ever since (for bedroom play only). And from what my friends tell me, most of their hubbys enjoy it too. I mean think about it, guys boxers and briefs are made of relatively boring styles and materials. Womens undies are much more enticing both as to how they look and the feel of the different materials they are made up of. Look at it as a sign of devotion, closeness or that your hubby is really into you. If you encourage it you can have alot of fun as part of this new and exciting trend!